Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Monday, March 01, 2004

Feeling a bit down now-a-days. I am attributing it partly to my weaning myself away from coffee. I have been shifted to a different building in TI and there is no filter coffee available on my floor now. There is no milk or sugar or tea bags either. To get all this stuff one has to travel two floors and a couple of hundred metres to the cafeteria. So I am contenting myself with black tea prepared out of tea bags stocked in my cubicle. Not that I don't like black tea, but the hot-water machine on my floor doesnt work too well and the water is only lukewarm and the tea in the tea-bags doesn't dissolve too well... it's a sad story. So I am running low on Caffine and Tannin these days. Towards the evening, don't be surprised if you find me down-beat and irritable.

And then there is this proliferation of couples I mentioned in my previous post.

To top it all I have been reading a collection of Sigmund Freud's works and Human Nature and Psychology is hardly a sunny subject. I have looked carefully but haven't found a STATUTORY WARNING saying that this book is meant only for practising psycho-analysts and not to be kept within easy reach of Analog Designers low on Caffine. I proceed in the hope that a careful examination of one's mental health would only aid it's cause. Aage Ram Jaane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home