Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Pehale Pyaar Ki Khushboo

Meri Saanson Ko Jo Mehaka Rahi Hai,
Ye Pehale Pyaar Ki Khusbhoo,
Teri Saanson Se Shaayad Aa Rahi Hai...

I have been hunting for this song at least five years now - Music stores and countless, varied and regular google searches. Finally a good samaritan has put it on the internet here . Do download and check it out. Besides the great lyrics and music, Lata Mangeshkar's voice is like a coffee shot (or maybe something stronger) coursing a thrill from head to foot. DO NOT MISS THIS.

(note esnips.com might ask you (if you are a first time user) for a quick registration and you might have to upload something. Upload anything - lyrics of some songs, anything)

The song is in Raag Puriya Dhaneshri, which I learnt from my music teacher is a 'senior' raag. So probably I am years away from learning it :-) But I am willing to wait. Just like I waited for the song.



In my lucky day for music searches, I found two more songs I have been looking for: Sehgal's 'Main kya janu kya jadu hai' and Rafi's 'Tumhari Zulf Ke saye mein shyaam kar loonga'. These songs are also to be found on esnips. A quick search on the site should throw them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home