Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Bachelorhood, on it's last legs

Now that my bachelorhood is on it's last legs, for it is, my whole bachelor life keeps flashing before my eyes every once in a while. The late parties, the solitary evenings listening to a good book with some neat Whisky providing the occasional counterpoint, the appreciative looking at all womanhood, with mischievous, uncertain hope, the independance of doing what I wanted when I wanted (well, almost)...there are such days left, but not many. So long poetry, come soaps!

2 Comments:

Blogger PG said...

hey do we smell some good news???? details please....

Tue May 01, 02:21:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he. All in good time... Keep sniffing :-)

Tue May 01, 10:17:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home