Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Aur bhi gum hain zamaane mein mohobbat ke siva

These days I am on the brink, in a sort of unstable in-equillibrium. Things seem distant. Life is surreal. I am not doing things with 'intent'. Its my super-sub-conscious, somewhere between the conscious and the sub-conscious, that is doing the doing. Its as if I have been caught in the flow of a strong riverand I have given up swimming. All I am doing is putting fight to float.

I am succeeding to convince myself that nothing maajorly is wrong with me. It's just continous work and too-much self imposed pressure and expectation, less sleep, running around filing police and insurance cases about my lost bike, no excercise and less blogging which is causing all this. A week or so and I should be normal again.

But this sort of thing is happening too often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home