Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

You are better off skipping this post.

I hate fans in lifts. They make too much noise. They whip up too much dust. And they make me cold. And there is no way I can get them switched off.

I mean, if one gets into a non-empty lift with the fan on, one doesn't just switch off the fan, does one? Then what right does a person have to get into a lift in which I am and without asking switch on the fan. The problem is redefined as follows: A person who wants the fan on can easily switch it on. A person who does not want the fan has no choice. Its a disgrace!

There aught to be an electronic system which takes a quick vote whenever one gets on to a lift. Just push one more button along with the button for your floor. And then may the majority win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home