Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Why am I not blogging these days? It's because nothing seems to excite me these days. There's no movie I am dying to watch. I have no interest in what antics the Politicians are up to. The last-ball finish to the first Indo-Pak one-dayer did not supply the kick it ought to have...

It's not that I am having a bad time or anything. Life is very pleasant. Work is enjoyable and satisfying. The weather is pleasant. The food is good. The occasional drink is good. Infact life is monotonously pleasant. There are no spikes of joy or kicks of thrill. If there are I am not able to feel them enough.

I am sure Life's absurdities continue to exist, but I don't find enough occasions to laugh at them aloud...

I don't know if I have achieved high levels of maturity and equanimity or depths of apathy and insensitivity. Am I in trouble eitherways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home