Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I am writing a lot these days. But none of it can appear on my blog. Not yet, atleast. Because it is all technical stuff and it is all going into a paper I am writing for TI-India's internal technical conference. Like all 'defined-output' writing projects I take up I did not at all enjoy writing the paper. Writing was laborious, a chore, a burden. But now that I have almost finished it feels like it was worth it. I am enjoying the writing in retrospect. Besides, all the writing was done using LATEX - that precision document creator which can even make junk look like Godspeak - with figures and diagrams which look as if they are only there for aesthetic value.

I hope someday ieee will agree to accept a paper from me and then I will be able to scan it and put it on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home