Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Unsolicited Advice is Seldom Welcome

This musical moral of the story, one of course 'by-hearted' it musically, is all I can remember from a second standard lesson possibly involving monkeys. Too bad I forget the moral once in a while. I am not sure they would put 'unsolicited' in a second standard textbook, but if they did, well, a little bit of ambition is not that bad.

I must admit that the post before last was meant as much as advice (unsolicited) to some of my friends as a means for my own introspection. Perhaps mecahnically eliminating sorrow is not all that easy or desirable. Sorrow is required to make joy, when it comes, even more enjoyable. But let me not start again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home