Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Friday, April 02, 2004

Rain rain

I decide to go home early. The weather outside is pleasant. Too pleasant. Its going to rain.

I rush. The traffic is OK.

Rain drops start to fall. A big one crashes on my Helmetvvisor ( German style combo)

I rush some more. I take a short cut. Muddy road. After the rain it will be a mess. Old man and his grandchildren. I don't like to sound horn. But it's going to rain.

Chicken crossing road. Lots of chicken actually. I look at them and think: BHMB.

Back on Tar road. Kids are playing cricket. Its really starting to rain. They don't know whether to run for shelter. Or run for the ball. They run for the ball.But they are in my way. And I am in a hurry. Because it's going to rain.

I get home. I park my bike in the open. It needs a wash. Then I rush to the terrace. The maid has taken pity, and washed clothes today. I rescue her efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home