Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Thursday, October 02, 2003

The music has gone out of my life. Literally. After faithfully serving me for more or less two years, my Philips Tape Recorder ( Atcually Tape Player would be a better name, and has someone said so before?) stopped in mid-song some three days ago.

I am still deciding whether to find a Tape-repairman or to buy a new one or show some Engineering Courage and open that thing up.

Meanwhile I am starving for music. Playing a song close to my ears and listening as I fell asleep has been a two year old habit. And my fairly vast collection of casettes - mujhe apni taraf kheench raha hai - so to speak.

As of now making do with remixes of old songs on Interactive TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home