Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Are they skipping the Winter this time in Bangalore or what?

I said sometime ago on this blog that the Sun in Bangalore was glorious these days. It is. If you are on the bike, in a car or in a pool. However, if you decide that it is a good time to get your year's stock of Vitamin D, and therefore walk the entire length of MG road starting from Trinity circle, you'll find that there can be too much of a good thing.

I found out today.

However there's quite a lot more to see and observe when you are walking. For example there was this local chap who was so amazed at seeing a man with more than shoulder length hair that he turned his head to look after him. I was walking right behind the local chap and looking at his startled face, as he turned, I broke into an involuntary half-smile.

The local chap noticed me smile and he smiled back and then I smiled a bit more, in understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home