Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Saturday, July 05, 2008

I want to write

I want to write. I do so want to write. I am writing this post not so much because I want to say something but because I want to write something. Every day I remind myself that I have'nt written anything in a while. I play back in my mind the delicious thrill of writing a poem - I try to rouse my creativity. But no poems strike me at breakfast these days.

And not writing is making it difficult to read. Can't stand to see those great authors play with words like a child with beach sand. Am making do with re-reading thrillers known more for the plot than for the language. Jealous of appreciating new ideas from another person, while I wait for my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home