Writer's Blog

Transient Thoughts

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I recently bought a new cot. Yesterday night I slept on it for the first time.
And, had a painful misadventure.

I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bogs. Having been used to sleeping on the mattress on the floor, I stood right up, on the cot, and WALKED straight off it. The ground slipped from right under my feet. And I had a painful fall. Later it reminded me of all those bewildered characters in cartoons who fly off cliffs or into manholes.

Really, I did not know that such things were possible.

****

I guess in every blogger's life there comes a time when the number of hits to his/her site from google-searchers exceeds those from 'regular' blog readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home